Tapp's Enlistment Application

People wishing to become members may enlist here.

Moderators: Recruiting Staff, S-1

Tapp
Private First Class

Tapp's Enlistment Application

Post by Tapp » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:28 pm

Name: Tapp

Age(Optional): 21

Steam Account Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tapptv/

Are you currently in another Arma 3 Modern Realism Unit?: No

Are you able to attend 2-4 hours every Saturday?: Yes

Are you currently, or have ever been, in the military?: No

Do you have any military background, if so, feel free to share: Was in Naval Reserves Officers Trainning Corps for 4 years graduated O-2 LTJG

Why do you want to join the 327th IR?: I miss all the ops i used to do back in the day and I would love to get back into them. Also the op I did with you guys was awesome doing the underwater op with AK's. I would love to do that again and a bunch more. I used to be a Marksman for the community i was in and it was pretty fun but usually I'm more of a Rifleman.

Any previous Arma 3 units/groups, if so, please list them: Fuck Knows | https://www.fuckknows.eu/

How did you find the 327th IR?: My buddy Grappler

If a member referred you, please list their name: Grappler

Are you a previous member?: No

Have you read and understood the requirements for the unit set out by the Unit Policy Manual, including but not limited to: Yes
Minimum Age Requirement of 16
You must have a legal working copy of Arma 3
You must have a working microphone with speakers or a headset
You must have a working Teamspeak 3
PFC Tapp
Infantryman
1st Platoon, Baker Company

Chace
1st Lieutenant

Re: Tapp's Enlistment Application

Post by Chace » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:56 pm

Private. Tapp,
Application accepted. Within the next hour, you will receive a welcome aboard private message with some general instructions to get you initially set up. You have been assigned to a Recruiter to help you throughout the process of getting through your Basic Training.

Your Recruiter is SSG. Narain. After you have received your welcome aboard private message from me, make sure you send a private message to your Recruiter letting them know you've received it and followed the instructions within. If you are having issues, they will be able to help you with it. They will assist you in getting your mods installed and getting you signed up for the Recruit Training class.

Respectfully Submitted,
2LT. Chace
S1 Personnel Officer
1LT Chace
Executive Officer | S-1 Personnel Officer | S-2 Officer | S-2 Opposing Force Officer | S-4 Tech Clerk
Baker Company, 1st Battalion